- Sylvania, OH, United States
- Toledo, OH, United States
- White House, OH, United States
- Toledo, OH, United States
Independent Insurance Agency seeking an outgoing and energetic, experienced Insurance Sales Representative to join our team!Read More
Anderson/Miller is a small, friendly independent insurance agency located in the Liberty Square office complex in Sylvania Township. We have a unique, positive and comfortable work environment, and are seeking an outgoing and energetic, experienced Insurance Sales Representative to join our team.
The duties include:
- soliciting new commercial and personal lines customers
- developing and implementing marketing projects
- servicing and retaining current clients
- completing quotes in multiple markets
- interacting with underwriters
- maintaining social media accounts
In addition, account servicing responsibilities such as processing changes, taking claims, maintaining records in the agency management system, running reports, and answering customer inquiries.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience in Property and Casualty Insurance, excellent computer skills, and be self-motivated. All applicants must have a P&C License (Life and Health license is a bonus). Base pay (depending on experience) plus uncapped commissions paid for all new customers. No insurance benefit offered, however we have a generous profit sharing and growth bonus benefit.
Please send a cover letter with your resume and wage requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about us at: https://www.andersonmillerinsurance.com
WellsBrooke Home Health Care is seeking an RN for weekly visits in Toledo, Ohio. Read More
The individual will provide hands on client care and prepare written documentation of care as directed by WellsBrooke which supports a care plan, physician's orders, and client needs and expectations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Recognize and report symptoms that indicate changes in the condition of the patient to the Care Manager and/or physician as appropriate
- Accurately record patient's condition in the Nurse's notes using problem oriented charting in designated documentation format
- Provide all necessary personal care and other services such as ADL's, bathing, linen change, and turn/position with emphasis on maintaining good body alignment
Qualifications and Skills:
- Empathetic attitude in the care and treatment of clients
- Current CPR card and TB test
- Current unrestricted RN license
- Valid operator's license
- Ability to bend, stoop, and lift at least 40 lbs and balance while transferring weight
- Med setups, blood draws, wound assessment
- Previous RN experience
- Health Care: 1 year
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume - our recruiters would love to speak to you!
Please send resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
Help us redefine what is possible with Autism. Bittersweet, Inc. is a non-profit organization that provides residential, vocational, and recreational services to individuals with autism.Read More
- Monitor all aspects of health and safety including the psycho-social and medical needs of Bittersweet residents and the participants of the vocational day program.
- Completion of nursing health assessments and resident nursing skills and tasks, including medication administration, vitals, irrigations and vaccinations.
- Serve as a medical and occupational health advocate for residents and vocational participants
- Assist in education and delegation for staff of medication administration and other pertinent skills and tasks.
- Assist in monitoring and completion of all regulatory rules and regulations through the Department of Developmental Disabilities.
- Providing education to residents, participants and staff regarding detection of illness, disease prevention, infection control, hygiene, sanitation, etc. as needed
- Current RN/LPN license for the State of Ohio with a minimum of one year of nursing experience
- Current Driver’s License
- Experience working with adults with developmental disabilities preferred
- Ability to follow physician’s orders and excellent medical charting skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with minimal supervision in a team environment
Our ratio is ten children with two teachers...much less than the state requires! $300 sign on bonus after three months of successful employment!*....Read More