- Sylvania, OH, United States
- Toledo, OH, United States
Independent Insurance Agency seeking an outgoing and energetic, experienced Insurance Sales Representative to join our team!Read More
Anderson/Miller is a small, friendly independent insurance agency located in the Liberty Square office complex in Sylvania Township. We have a unique, positive and comfortable work environment, and are seeking an outgoing and energetic, experienced Insurance Sales Representative to join our team.
The duties include:
- soliciting new commercial and personal lines customers
- developing and implementing marketing projects
- servicing and retaining current clients
- completing quotes in multiple markets
- interacting with underwriters
- maintaining social media accounts
In addition, account servicing responsibilities such as processing changes, taking claims, maintaining records in the agency management system, running reports, and answering customer inquiries.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience in Property and Casualty Insurance, excellent computer skills, and be self-motivated. All applicants must have a P&C License (Life and Health license is a bonus). Base pay (depending on experience) plus uncapped commissions paid for all new customers. No insurance benefit offered, however we have a generous profit sharing and growth bonus benefit.
Please send a cover letter with your resume and wage requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about us at: https://www.andersonmillerinsurance.com
Electrical Engineer Join a Global, Public Organization supplying to the steel industry. This role will be consultative as it drives new manufacturing facility capital expansion. Read More
• Provide electrical process engineering services including developing project scope, planning, procuring, and the managing of engineering projects.
• Review specifications, drawings and vendor equipment documentation from both within the electrical engineering discipline and with other engineering disciplines for compliance with the project requirements.
• Work with all levels of plant personnel to identify and assess equipment and process problems and define requirements to help address engineering problems and needs.
• Manage engineering projects from conception to completion.
• Provide a wide variety of engineering and data integration services from project specification through design, implementation, training, and support.
• Assists with establishing key processing “Best Practices” to improve profitability, including operating conditions, hardware change recommendations, monitoring process conditions, and unit performance reporting/comparison (benchmarking).
• Direct and coordinate the work performed in the department by engineering consultants and contractors to ensure consistency.
• Direct and coordinate the work performed by operating employees as required for new equipment installations or testing to ensure conformity to engineering design and specifications
• 5-7 years of plant-level experience in Electrical Engineering with electrical systems in the petrochemical, metals, or mineral processing industry.
• B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering
• Experience with the maintenance and operation of industrial plant electrical power systems such as power transformers, MV switchgear, motor control centers, variable speed drives, MV and LV motors is desired.
• Experience with industrial low and medium voltage systems.
• Experience in building a new system from scratch is highly desirable.
• Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of advanced controls systems (DCS, PLC, LCI, VFD/Soft Start).
• Understanding of one line diagrams, schematics, logic drawings, engineering documents, technical and reference materials required.
• Understanding of Industry-Specific Standards such as IEC/NEC and NEMA standards, including arc flash.
• Ability to lead an electrical distribution system and preventative maintenance program including switchgear and transformer maintenance.
• Experience in design, operation, and maintenance of high voltage electrical distribution systems.
• Operations will be performed 7 days a week 24 hours a day; therefore, continuous support is required including the rotational weekend on-call support.